Monday, June 21, 2010

Study break



I'm at my parent's house for the summer studying for the New York Bar. Classes started over a month ago. It has been time-consuming and tortuous and I still feel like I'm not retaining very much information. So I decided to take a study break today and went to the beach with my sister. We swam in the ocean, lay in the sand, and laughed at surfers falling off their boards. We also walked on the boardwalk, where I bought and ate five donuts from Britt's Doughnut Shop before heading back home.

Now back to the grind...

2 comments:

Julia said...

That's alotta donuts. Sounds more like me than you to do something like that. Study hard...maybe at the beach?

Michelle said...

Haha...I've been known to eat more than my share of sweets. :) I used to raid my sister's Halloween stash of candy because I ate mine much more quickly than she did!