

These last few weeks have been so busy that I've barely had time to cook - mostly, it's just been throwing something on the frying pan or boiling something that will be ready in 10 minutes. This week, however, I've finally been able to relax a little and get back into cooking slow, carefully-crafted meals: boeuf bourguignon, a hearty fish stew, and macaroni and cheese (hey, the recipe I use for mac and cheese is not a quick one!). So I was really happy when the announcement for this cookbook (designed by Caroline Hwang) arrived in my inbox.
I love it! It's so playful and collage-y. You can buy it here (proceeds go to benefit the Farm to School charity). Found on grain edit.
2 comments:
Hey, frying and boiling count as cooking. Any heat (including microwave heat) counts! Hope you're well in Montreal :).
Haha, thanks, Julia! I'll remember that. ;)
Post a Comment