Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Winter 2012 line now available

I just released my winter 2012 line. I've been working on most of these cards for the last week. It's been painstaking, agonizing work, peppered with many moments of indecision (which is probably obvious from the multiple themes!). You can see the entire collection here (along with more of my mom's new cards), but I've included some of our new creations below for your viewing pleasure:

4 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Michelle, it's Anne. Just wanted to say that I really like the staircase card too! Is it the staircase to your building? There's something kind of hauntingly pretty about it! I guess the sense of not knowing where it goes?

Michelle said...

Hi Anne, thanks for visiting! I'm really glad you like the snow staircase! My mom also mentioned something similar, that it looked like something from a fairytale. It's not our staircase, but it's in our neighborhood. It's actually based off a picture Mitya took (which we also made into a postcard: http://chelleline.com/?portfolio/10/cards/24). He actually forgot where it is. I thought i saw it walking to the subway the other day, but Mitya told me I was wrong!

mijbil said...

Love them! :) the blue stairs one is amazing!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Silvia! I love your winter pendant...and your terrariums are amazing. So much patience and detail!