Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


I can't believe it's October already - I feel like I was only starting getting used to the fact that it was September!

The trip to Toronto went well, I made lots of sales and even got into a new store, which made me very excited. The downside, though, was that I caught a cold which seems to be morphing into bronchitis. I also seem to have developed an adverse reaction to Robitussin, which resulted in two very unpleasant mornings that left me feeling weak and drained. I'm not even sure if I should be working now, but I'm going to try.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a Christmas card that my mom made recently of a little yellow cat sitting by the Christmas tree. These cats have been popping up in some of her other cards as of late and they are a big hit with our stores. I find it all ironic considering the fact that my mom doesn't even like cats!

No comments: