After a month of working on V-day orders for my various stores and preparing for and selling at a craft fair at McGill, I can finally take a small breather and focus on working *on* the business rather than *in* the business. I'll be concentrating more on creating a new stationery line, updating my catalog, taxes (!), and tweaking my publicity plan. And like our government officials, I'm hoping that once all my expenses have been analyzed, I can figure out where and how to cut them. I would *love* to be able to save more on shipping. I hate Canada Post so much.
In other more positive news, our Crossroads of Love card got a shout-out in TimeOut New York this week! Thanks for the love, Cristina!
In other more positive news, our Crossroads of Love card got a shout-out in TimeOut New York this week! Thanks for the love, Cristina!

No comments:
Post a Comment