I saw this on Paper Source today and was amused. The description reads: "Sure, you could spend $100,000 on a law degree from Harvard or Yale. Fortunately, there's an affordable alternative: Law School in a Box. This prestigious boxed university offers a complete legal education for just $14.95. Your program includes a comprehensive textbook, trading cards, a devilishly complicated legal trivia bar exam, and a rolled diploma with real Latin words. A great gift for any grad or attorney, Law School in a Box is sure to get a laugh."It's sold out, but Medical School in a Box is still available!
2 comments:
Haha! I never made it to Med School, so this box is a good alternative. Good luck on your finals!!!
Thanks!!
Are you a bio major too? (Did we talk about this before?) I never wanted to go to med school, though - my plan was to go for a Ph.D and do research...obviously not what happened :)
Post a Comment