I'm back! Sorry for disappearing again, but I was studying for the bar and then I was in Russia. That's a valid excuse, right?
Since I've been back, I've managed to crank out some new cards (two of which are inspired by my trip to Lake Baikal):
Baikal Seal - New Baby card.
The Baikal seal, aka Nerpa seal, is native to Lake Baikal in Siberia, and when born, it has a soft white fur that it sheds when it reaches adulthood. The Nerpa seals are found in the Ushkanny Islands in Lake Baikal, west of the Svyatoy Nos Peninsula. It's a mystery as to how they wound up at Baikal, thousands of miles away from any ocean. One theory is that a much larger body of water once connected Baikal to the Arctic Ocean. Another theory is that the seals swam through rivers from the Arctic to Baikal. In any case, they are the only freshwater seal in existence.
Unfortunately, something is wrong with blogger's image uploading system, so I can't upload anything else right now. Next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Пивет!
Post a Comment