Saturday, November 6, 2010

New cards

Between my two part-time jobs and a huge order for a stationery shop, I haven't had much time to work on new cards in the last month - until now!


This is why I need a camera (boyfriend broke the last one): the cake is light yellow, the dish is light pink, and the candles are light blue. But it all looks the same here.



There is a tic tac toe grid here, but you can't see it in the scan. I cut a tic tac toe grid into the cardstock with an exacto knife and then collaged the hearts and x's into it. (Update: new scan has the grid!)



A twist on the same concept. The Tic Tac Toe grid IS visible here!



It's about time I had an Octopus Christmas card! Octopi, having far more "hands" than humans, are more adept at juggling and can juggle more. Naturally.

No comments: