Friday, May 27, 2011

When it rains, it pours

Product development is now over! Here are the other cards I came up with during this productive (no pun intended) period:



I love you more than poutine. Poutine is a Quebecois dish that consists of french fries, cheese curds, and gravy. I'm not a huge fan of it, so saying that I love someone more than poutine is a pretty low threshold. But this is probably not true for others, especially in Quebec.



хлеб соль (pronounced 'hleb sol' - literally, bread salt) is part of a Russian wedding tradition. A special bread is made for the occasion, and a small dish of salt sits on top. The newlyweds dip the bread in salt and feed each other - much like the wedding cake tradition in the US.



This new birthday card is based on the Wonder Wheel at Coney Island.


New father's day card: showing his child how to fly a kite.


Another father's day card: flipping pancakes!

North Carolina's state motto is "first in flight" (airplane flight), and this card plays with the meaning of 'first in flight' with the pterodactyl.

No comments: