Friday, June 24, 2011

Voyages and Emily Lin for Chelleline Cards


I am proud to announce the launch of two new product lines here at Chelleline Cards: Voyages, a series of travel postcards by Dmitry Guimon, and Emily Lin, a line designed by my mother, who is also an artist.

About Voyages
Chelleline Voyages features unique travel postcards by Dmitry (Mitya) Guimon. Mitya's ability to see the extraordinary in the ordinary makes his work a true alternative to the traditional travel postcards. From a mirrored reflection of the Manhattan Bridge to a close-up of a firefly in Amish country, Voyages appeals to those who long for something familiar and different.

Voyages is currently available online and at the Stewart/Stand Design Store (141A Front Street, Brooklyn, NY).




I am also proud to add a new artist to the team: my mother, Emily Lin! She has sketched out a few ideas for Chelleline Cards this year, some of which I conceptualized into card designs, but this Giraffe Birthday card is her first product from start to finish! It is available here.


2 comments: