Tuesday, May 8, 2012

All work and no play


Well, that's not exactly true, since I have given myself some time to "play", but I do feel like work has been taking over my life these days. At least taxes were over and done with a few weeks ago! We were also designing wedding invitations for a good friend of mine who's getting married in July, which also took a lot of time. Right now, I'm happy to say that I only have wholesale orders to do. (I'm currently working on 12 wholesale orders, all in various stages of completion.) I'm also taking Megan Auman's Marketing for Makers class, something that I've been wanting to do for a while now. I also finally got the business set up to receive credit cards - another nail in the "professional business" coffin!

But I do feel like I've been neglecting this blog (what's new?) and I want to get back to posting more regularly, even if it's just small updates on business progress. Be back soon!

No comments: