I should just resign myself to the fact that, each year, I have to go one month without blogging. Even if I don't write that often, a month-long drought still feels like a travesty. After a hectic and successful spring, I decided more or less to take the summer off. It gave me a lot of time to think about Chelleline Cards and where I want to go with it. I've decided that I do want to participate in a trade show next year - though the earliest I can be ready is in spring 2013. It basically comes down to either the National Stationery Show, the NYIGF in August 2013 or the NYIGF in January 2014.
With that, I wanted to share with you one of my latest creations - the Year of the Snake. I normally end up designing Chinese New year cards in a rush after the New Year's and end up not selling any of them, so I decided to get a head start on it this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment