I finally finished all of my orders last week! They were mailed off last Tuesday, and I won't be soliciting any orders from my current stores until after the Stationery Show.
I was feeling a bit worn out on Friday, so I took the day off on Saturday. Saw some farms with my husband, ate dinner at Satisfaction Pizza, watched a few Doctor Who episodes. It was much needed and I woke up Sunday energized and ready to get back to work!
Here's the status of the to-do list:
NEED TO DO:
1) Highest priority on new designs:
-finish new cards - 7 hand-drawn designs have been scanned and edited in Photoshop. Need to make printable files. 3 out of 7 collage designs made. Update Friday, April 18th: all new collage designs finished! Done for all!
-photograph new cards. Done for Les Cartes de Pauline (our new card line). Still need to photograph and/or scan the other new cards. Update Saturday, April 19th: done for all new cards except the 7 hand-drawn ones Done for all!
-edit photographs of new cards. Done for LCDP. Update Saturday, April 19th: done for all new cards except the 7 hand-drawn ones Done for all!
-add new cards to wholesale catalog. In progress for LCDP. all except 7 hand-drawn ones Done for all!
- new task: print catalog
-create Voyages catalog and select new postcards. In progress.
2) Next highest priority on mailing postcards to stores:
- store research - in progress. done!
- send mailers - will do when research is "completed" or after I run out of time to do more research, probably the second. In progress
3) Third highest priority: The Booth
- "shelves" for booth - in progress, can probably do more. (When I have pictures of my booth, you'll see why shelves is in quotation marks.)
- 2 large collage images - 1 done, 1 to go
- booth signage - done.
- other elements - need to do.
- furniture. Previously, we were going to bring the furniture up from NC, but Mitya's aunt offered us her furniture to use. Score!
- new task: experiment with layout of cards
- new task: make sure lighting is ok
4) Press Kits
- add photos, images to text
- new task: find previous press clippings and organize
- order press kit folders
- print
5) 3 samples of each card design - in progress
So the biggest accomplishment this past week was finishing all of the new cards and updating the catalog (as well as finishing all current orders). So glad to get that crossed off the list! Now onto the next task...
I was feeling a bit worn out on Friday, so I took the day off on Saturday. Saw some farms with my husband, ate dinner at Satisfaction Pizza, watched a few Doctor Who episodes. It was much needed and I woke up Sunday energized and ready to get back to work!
Here's the status of the to-do list:
NEED TO DO:
1) Highest priority on new designs:
-
-
-
-
- new task: print catalog
-create Voyages catalog and select new postcards. In progress.
2) Next highest priority on mailing postcards to stores:
-
- send mailers - will do when research is "completed" or after I run out of time to do more research, probably the second. In progress
3) Third highest priority: The Booth
- "shelves" for booth - in progress, can probably do more. (When I have pictures of my booth, you'll see why shelves is in quotation marks.)
- 2 large collage images - 1 done, 1 to go
- booth signage - done.
- other elements - need to do.
- furniture. Previously, we were going to bring the furniture up from NC, but Mitya's aunt offered us her furniture to use. Score!
- new task: experiment with layout of cards
- new task: make sure lighting is ok
4) Press Kits
- add photos, images to text
- new task: find previous press clippings and organize
- order press kit folders
5) 3 samples of each card design - in progress
So the biggest accomplishment this past week was finishing all of the new cards and updating the catalog (as well as finishing all current orders). So glad to get that crossed off the list! Now onto the next task...
No comments:
Post a Comment