Thursday, November 15, 2012

Getting back into the groove


I'm slowly getting my energy back. We were in Quebec City last weekend for a much needed rest. We saw the medieval art exhibit at the National Museum, stopped by a book and record fair as well as a vintage postcard, coin, and stamp fair. I'm still working on orders. They continue to come in, and I continue to fill them!

Mitya has also finished his 2013 Montreal calendar! You can see the calendar in its entirety on Facebook, but I've posted a preview above.

They're currently on sale at the Contemporary Art Museum of Montreal Boutique. I'd been hoping to use the Puces Pop Fair as an opportunity to get most of our sales, but when I received no e-mail from them this Tuesday, I realized I'd have to hustle (which I was planning to do anyway, but the need is now more urgent). Let that be a lesson not to put all your eggs in one basket.

No comments: