Now that I'm finishing up my last order for the holidays, I'm starting to think about some housekeeping for the business. In short, these include:
1. Entering expenses for November and December.
2. Sending out holiday cards to my wholesale customers.
3. Creating a publicity plan for 2013 (as opposed to the shoot-from-the-hip method I used this year).
4. Working on new product lines.
5. Improving my branding and making it more cohesive. (Yeah, the banner for this blog and my Etsy shop have got to go.)
6. Re-tooling my wholesale catalog.
7. Creating stock to have on hand (I don't carry very much inventory - most of my designs are made to order - and can get bogged down during busy times) and making more samples for my sales rep.
8. Re-writing some of my product descriptions on the website.
9. Taking new photos of cards.
I'm also hoping to have some time to work on some creative projects on the side, too. If the past is to be of guidance, I'll probably only do the minimum and spend the holidays relaxing. We'll see! Happy Holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment